Try not to get too excited. This recipe is very easy and super delicious!
About a month ago, I was challenged to give up my everyday breakfast (steel cut/overnight oats). This was so hard for me because I ate this for breakfast for three years straight, faithfully. Forced to find other options (skipping breakfast was not going to cut it) I began to listen to what some of my clients would eat for breakfast. One of my clients introduced me to this chia seed yogurt and I was all over it!!!
What you will need:
1. Chia seeds
2. Almond milk
3. Agave (optional)
4. Fruit of choice
5. Mason jar
How to prepare:
1. Add 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds to an empty mason jar
2. Fill up the rest of your mason jar with almond milk. Leave some room for your fruits!
3. Add some agave and mix together.
4. Cover your mixture and leave in the fridge overnight (just like overnight oats!) The chia seeds will expand and turn this watery mixture into pudding like texture. YUM!
5. After letting it sit overnight, enjoy your chia seed yogurt in the morning with your favorite fruits!
Did you like this recipe? Comment below and tell me your thoughts!